Cool cover right?
Here's some info from Goodreads:
Undeniable (Undeniable #1)
This is one of the book that left me wondering “WTF MADE ME READ THAT FUCKING BOOK?!”. Saying that I regret reading this book is an understatement, I FUCKING REGRET it. (Sorry for lots of cursing here, THIS BOOK MADE ME DO SO since they cursed a lot in the book!). To be honest, I liked the first quarter of this book, but then hatred fill every inch of me. This book is so fucked up that I believe it managed to make me feel insanely mad for a couple of hours before I decided to just stop reading it completely. The book sucked, the most horrible book that I have ever read. Lets list the things that I hate about it while we’re at it okay? I am not going to care bout filtering the spoilers because I hate this book so much to spare the effort:
- Deuce and Eva did not love each other, all they had was LUST, LUST and LUST!
- Eva gave her virginity to a freaking old man(who’s also married!) ! (Deuce)
- They repeatedly tell (and think) that they love each other but they freaking show the opposite
- Eva is a freaking whore (although she did not fuck much). She cheated on her husband (INFEDILITY is a horrible thing!)
- Frankie (Eva’s adopted brother + husband) is just as ducked up as her. Overprotective, scary and violent. (HE RAPED HER!)
- Eva finally got pregnant (well at least in the last page I read, she was pregnant) and guess who was the fucking father? None other than her best friend’s husband… (Yeah, she cheated on her husband, with her friend’s husband (which she hated), just to save her fucked up husband (which she hated too) – LIKE I SAID, SHE’S A SICK BITCH
- And Deuce… he’s not a nice character. He had a wife yet she screwed like tons of women (which was normal in their circle). He had a thing for Eva (although they both called it love, I call I BS!)
- I don’t know how does the book end (except for the fact that Frankie died) and I think I DON’T WANT TO KNOW too…
- Last but not least, the writing. I did not know a book could contain as many the word ‘fuck’ as this book did. Really, it’s impossible not to find the word ‘fucking’ in every page.
As an overall, reading this book has been such a waste of my time, energy and money and I feel like crying now that I’ve wasted my precious time on something as shitty as this. (WOAH, I am sorry if I’m offending any of you but I really can’t stop feeling disappointed over this book :c ). I would never ever recommend this book to ANYONE. HOWEVER, this book is perfect for you if you’re a fan of:
- fast paced story
- story bout bikers
- badass guys and girls
- guns and weed
- curse words
- old man-young girl affair
I apologize to the author for such a harsh review (which it probably does not deserve) although I am more than positive that this won’t affect anybody’s opinion on this book lol Maybe, just maybe, this kind of book is not for people like me :D
0.5 (Because the first half were bearable but the other half almost killed my brain cells)